As per government guidelines, we continue to provide removal services. Your safety is our number one priority. Read more on how we are operating safely during COVID-19.
Our aim is to make your moving experience as stress free as possible. If your moving date has changed the please let us know as soon as possible. In most cases we will be able to accommodate your new moving date at no extra cost. If you need to cancel your booking less than 48 hours before your scheduled day, please call the office on 0207 101 4159 to discuss how we can help.
Yes, we provide Goods in Transit insurance through AXA insurance of up to £50,000 to protect against any damages for added peace of mind during your house move. If the value of goods is higher and you would like to increase that amount, then simply let us know and we can arrange that for you.
Every move is unique and requires us to understand your moving requirements before we can provide you with an accurate quote.
Our Fixed Price quotes for 2 bedroom + properties are mainly based on several factors:
- Inventory of furniture: the more furniture and boxes you have the more resources (removal men, packing materials, and vehicles) will be required. Large and heavy items furnitures items will naturally take more time and effort. Loose items such as floor lamps, chandeliers can also take more also take time as. Securely packed boxes take the least time as they can be carried easily and stacked easily in the back of our vans.
- Distance between properties: the longer the distance the more time and fuel is required to travel between your properties. Moving within the same London postcode will naturally be cheaper than moving our of
- Floor levels at either side: the more stairs we have to navigate the more time and effort it takes. Every single box and furniture needs to be moved by hand or trolleys. The presence of lifts can help but if the lifts are small the move may end up taking longer.
- Parking at either property: this is an important factor because this also affects the time and effort required to load and unload our vehicles. If you have a drive or parking right outside your property then that is ideal. If the parking is more than 20 meters away then this would mean our moving team would have a considerable walk with each furniture items and boxes.
- Disassembly and Reassembly: the more items that need to be dismantled and reassembled also need to be taken into account. Disassembling and prepping a 2 door wardrobe or a Bed-Frame safely and securely could take 2 removals experts 30 mins to 1hour depending on the complexity. Reassembling on the the other side may take slightly longer as its always quicker to disassemble than to re-assemble.
- Additional services: Our removals quote will of course take into account any additional services you may have chosen such as packing, cleaning, and/or storage options you may have chosen.
- Other factors: Other factors that we many need to consider include congestion charging, penalty charges.
Because there are many factors involved in preparing your quote, we highly recommend performing an onsite or video home survey in order to provide you with an accurate quote. Once we have all of the above information we can calculate how many men will be required, how long it will take them, & the size & number of vehicles required.
In all cases we do our best to uphold our promise to provide you with a fully transparent and honest and accurate home removals quote with no hidden charges.
Due to health & safety regulations, we are unable to move any of the following: animals, statues, perishable goods, hazardous materials, drugs, firearms and explosives. We will also be unable to move extremely heavy items or an items that may endanger our removals men or the public, If you think you have any such items then please let us know so we can check.
Parking as close to the your property is really important because if a space isn’t available for adequate parking then this will impact the time & effort it takes to complete your move. Each removal vehicle requires a parking space of 2 car lengths. If you do not have a driveway then we highly recommend booking a parking suspension with your local council. Let us know and we can assist you with that.
Absolutely, we can provide high quality packing material such as boxes, tape, paper and bubble wrap at affordable prices so please check with us before purchasing anywhere else. We can arrange to be delivered ahead of your moving day. We also offer packing bundles which can be found in our Packing Shop.
Yes, simply let us know beforehand or on the moving day and we will ensure any boxes and furniture are unloaded into the rooms you specify. This will make settling into your new home that much easier.
This will depend on the size of your property and other factors. We typically send between 2-4 members of staff on a house removals job. Larger or more complicated moves may require more removals men.
For fixed price house moves you won’t be charged anything more than stated in your quote. Please remember that our quote is based on the inventory & access information you have provided. If there are only a few items more than it will not be a problem in most cases. However, if there are considerably more items or there is poor access (poor parking or too many stairs) then we will need to charge for the extra time and/or men.
If you require packaging materials, you can order supplies through us. We offer competitive prices for office packaging materials and will arrange delivery of supplies ordered.
We offer a full suite of storage solutions with our partners Big Yellow and Cadogan Tate. We will arrange the collection and drop off of any items you need to store.
We are able to load and transport any items which aren’t too heavy. Bulkier and larger items such as printers and photocopiers weighing more than 100KG might be too heavy for our office moving team. We are also unable to move any items which require a specialist to disassemble and move. Please let our team know when requesting a quote of any items which you suspect will be tough to move and we’ll offer you advise how to correctly move these items.
Absolutely. We have been helping companies across London relocate their offices for over nine years and offer a full suite of services, including packing, to help you relocate your company to your new office.
Depending on the service you choose, we usually ask for either 2 or 4 weeks upfront for your storage unit. This will all be clearly laid out in the quote you receive from us for your storage needs.
Yes, you will need to agree to a contract for the period of time you would like to hire a storage unit. Depending on the unit you require, it’s a minimum of 2-4 weeks.
All items in storage have contents insurance and are protected against any damage or theft. All our storage units are fitted with 24/7 CCTV and are well ventilated to protect your belongings against any damages.
Sure, no problem. Let us know if you would like to add any extra items and we will send you an updated contract for your storage unit. We can also help move any new items into your storage unit.
Absolutely! We offer a furniture disassembly service along with a wide range of other removal services.
Yes, you can arrange access to your storage unit. Either give our friendly customer support team a call or email us with a request to access your unit. We charge £25+ VAT per visit.
This depends on the size of your property and the number of items you need packing. In most cases, we send our team of packers to your property at least a day before moving day to ensure we can get you moved into your new property on moving day.
When requesting a quote either through our online form or on the phone, let us know you require our packing services and we’ll add this to your quote. If you would like to amend an existing quote, give our customer support team a call and they will be able to help add any extra services to your quote.
Our team of packers arrive at your property with all the necessary packing materials needed to securely pack your belongings. The team use heavy-duty boxes, bubble wrap, acid-free paper and void fill to ensure all your items are packed securely for safe transit to your new home.
Absolutely. The team of packers are experienced in packing a wide variety of fragile items from antiques and paintings to collectable glass figurines. The team will take extra care when handling your fragile belongings and use extra protective packaging for safe transit. All fragile glass-ware is packed using acid-free paper to prevent any tarnishing to your items.
Please either call or email us 48 hours prior to your booking and we will take care of cancelling your booking. If you need to cancel your booking less than 48 hours before your scheduled day, please give our customer support team a call to discuss how we can help.
The best way to get an accurate quote is via our online quote form or to give us a call to discuss how we can help. We will email you with a quote with payment instructions to confirm your booking.
Sure, that’s not a problem. Either send us an email or give our customer support team a call to discuss any amendments you need to make to your quote.
We have a fleet of modern Luton-box vans which we use for all our Man and Van services. Our vans can hold approximately 700 cubic feet of volume which is a little larger than the average supermarket delivery van.
We have helped move 100’s of pianos in and around London and have all the necessary equipment needed to move your upright, baby grand or grand piano to a new location.